Continuous Improvement Facilitator
For one of our clients in the Contract Logistics industry we are looking for a Continuous Improvement Facilitator to complete their team in Timisoara.
As a Continuous Improvement Facilitator your responsibility is to implement the internal continuous improvement strategy and to identify and deliver Lean Six Sigma projects for our client contract logistics site in Timisoara in alignment with the local management teams.
- Implement and maintain continuous improvement techniques and tools such as: lean six sigma, 5S, visual management, standardization, process status boards, process control boards, and more.
- Train LSS Yellow Belts and coach LSS Green and Yellow Belts to deliver DMAIC projects.
- Train, coach, and support of employees at various levels in the organization in applying continuous improvement techniques and tools.
- Actively identify and create the conditions to reach a culture of participation and involvement in which continuous improvement becomes self-evident.
- Guide and support the management team in developing knowledge concerning PS and lean thinking.
- Identify, lead and realize LSS Black Belt and diverse PS projects in collaboration with operational teams from the site in line with site objectives and budget requirements
- Document DMAIC savings and Continuous Improvement progress through the Corporate Tracker tool.
- Perform administration linked to continuous improvements such as developing and maintaining training PS – manuals, PS – documentation, reporting on the progress of the PS implementation, and more.
- Identify and contribute to solutions that add value to customers’ business.
Your skills and experience:
In order to be considered for this opportunity the successful individual will need the following skills and experience:
- University degree in logistics/business economics or equal level in thinking and performing by experience; Master degree will be an advantage.
- 3 to 5 years experience in an operational role, preferably within supply chain environment.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black or Green Belt preferred.
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma Tools, Continuous Improvement and Lean Thinking and eager to become a specialist in these matters.
- Proven history of achievements and successes
- English language
Leadership and Behaviours:
- Born motivator with enthusiasm for our business and to activate people: activate and coach people at various levels in the organization.
- Strong communication skills: being able to build rapport with colleagues at different levels in the organization, eager to coach and train people.
- Good (self-) organizing skills and being able to handle a healthy workload.
- Process driven with strong analytical thinking, problem-solving skills combined with a hands-on and proactive mind-set.
- Can demonstrate experience as a process improvement delivery specialist
- Good knowledge and understanding of lean philosophy and experience in implementation of lean tools and lean six sigma & continuous improvement programs
- Has experience in delivering Kaizen or Rapid Improvement activities based on Value Stream Mapping
- Advanced skills in MS office tools including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS project and MS Visio