Service Desk Technicians – Italian or Portuguese
For one of our clients, a digital service provider, we are looking for several Service Desk Technician with Italian or Portuguese skills to join their team in Timisoara, Romania.
Multi-tasking may be a challenge for some, but if it’s your kind of challenge, this job may be perfect for you. As a Service Desk Technician you’ll be a problem-solver, device & software technician and more – all while being positive and professional.
And you’ll also be a hero when you solve our customer’s challenges.
What you will be doing in this role:
- Provide first line IT technical support (windows, office) with accurate and creative solutions to customer problems
- Research, resolve, and respond to general issues (office, windows, outlook, internet…) received via telephone calls and e-mails from different kinds of customers
- Assist in the resolution of customer and support issues to ensure a positive impact on customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate excellent customer service at all times
- Spoken languages: advanced English and Italian or Portuguese
- Previous service desk and customer care experience – highly appreciated
- Aptitude for providing positive customer service, interpersonal skills, listening skills, analytical skills and team spirit
- Availability to work in day shifts
The company offers:
- Good financial package: salary + benefits
- Medical insurance
- 3 to 8 weeks of training at the beginning of the contract