Whether you are a student, fresh graduate or already employed adult, career counselling can help you:
- Learn how to create or improve your CV, letter of intent, social media profile and how to better advertise yourself at both national and international levels.
- Improve your presentation skills in interviews (dress code, answering questions, dealing with different type of interviewer personalities, adjusting your speech to the role and company applied etc.) and leverage your chances at getting your dreamed job.
- Have a better understanding on market trends, companies, available job opportunities and most searched skill sets or roles.
- Set your short and long term career goals.
- Get a deep insight on your best job fit.
- Learn new approaches and sources in finding job opportunities.
- Find the best methods to deal with stressful situations in your current job.
- Understand whether you are in need of changing perspective, industry or focus.