Respecting your right to privacy is one of the most important aspects we take into account in our work.
Thus, this policy details our practice regarding the processing of personal data of site visitors, who give us this data by clicking the Apply button in the Jobs field and attaching documents related to professional experience (such as CVs, cover letters and other such documents). In the case of information gathered in a way other than the one previously mentioned, the information and consent notice to the candidates will be used. This policy also has the role of providing more information about the measures we take to ensure the confidentiality of the data.
For more information, please also visit the Terms and Conditions section.
Rosman Group (more precisely all the companies that are part of it, including Rosman Talent Solutions SRL, Romanian company, with registered office in Romania, Timiș county, Timișoara, George Coșbuc street, no 3, ap. 6b, with VAT no RO 33627589 and J35/2227/2014, represented by administrator Adelina Roşca) and its client who wishes to identify candidates suitable for a particular role, process the data of those who send it to Rosman either during the discussions held, or by clicking the Apply button in the Jobs field and attaching documents regarding the professional experience they have (such as CVs, cover letters and other such documents) because they are interested in the current or future employment opportunities (Candidates).
Thus, the client determines the purpose of the data processing (namely, the occupation of a particular job within its organization) and the means – in which case the client is the data controller, and Rosman is the processor; respectively the client sets the goal and Rosman sets out the means to be followed in order to achieve the goal, respectively or the essential elements thereof (such as how to identify potential candidates, including accessing their own database, how to contact them, the set of questions addressed, how to present the results) – in which case the client and Rosman are joint controllers.
Also, when Rosman concludes certain support service contracts in order to fulfil its contractual obligations undertaken towards the client, those providers who will process the personal data of the Candidates will comply with the Regulation as joint controllers or processors of Rosman, as the case may be.
Regardless of the capacity held (joint controller with its client, or its processor), Rosman undertakes to maintain the confidentiality and security of the personal data of the persons providing the data according to the above.
Purpose of the processing. Rosman collects personal data from CVs, letters of intent, and the like sent by Candidates through the Website, for the purpose of making a decision as to whether the Candidate fulfils the requirements for a particular role requested by a Rosman Client, respectively for the purpose of identifying further opportunities for employment / collaboration with the Candidate.
Also, for some Candidates who reach an advanced stage in the procedure, Rosman needs their ID card or passport data for the purpose of intermediating the purchase of tickets and accommodation booking. If Rosman’s client requires this, Rosman will also be able to access the results of the Psychiatric Profile obtained by the Candidate following the testing by a third party contracted by the Rosman Client.
In addition, Rosman will be able to process the personal data of the Candidate namely the surname, first name, telephone number and e-mail address received, in order to be able to inform him/her in case of a future opportunity that may correspond to his/her profile and professional desires.
If Rosman intends to further process personal data for a purpose other than that indicated above, it will provide the Candidate prior to this later processing, with information regarding the secondary purpose and any relevant additional information.
Legal base of the processing. Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a (the Candidate has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes), b (processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the Candidate is a party of or in order to take steps at the request of same prior to entering into a contract) and f (processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Rosman or a third party – usually Rosman’s client) from the Regulation.
Processed personal data. Rosman will be able to process the personal data of the Candidates such as: (i) the data indicated by the Candidate in the CV sent (for example: surname and first name; home/residence address; citizenship; phone number; e-mail; photo; data about the professional training; qualifications; professional experience; previous jobs; education completed; the current position held; linguistic competences; hobbies; technical competencies; certifications and diplomas obtained; references; possession of a driver’s license), (ii) additional data obtained from the public environment or as a result of the discussions held (such as any of those listed in letter a but not specified in the CV; expectations about salary and benefits; the notice period set by the current employer; the motivation to change the job); (iii) Data required to contact the Candidate in case of occurrence of future opportunities (namely: surname, first name, phone number and email); (iv) Identity card / passport details (namely: surname and first name, Personal Identification Number, series and number, date of validity of the document, issuing authority) for Candidates who have reached an advanced stage of the procedure and are not in the place where the final evaluations will be organized , for whom it is necessary to mediate the purchase of transport tickets and accommodation booking; (v) The results of the psychological profile obtained from the candidate’s testing by a third party contracted by the Rosman client.
Type of processing. Data processing activities carried out by Rosman refer to: collection of data included in CVs, online attachments for the purposes indicated above; storing Candidate data for the time required to reach the goals in Rosman’s internal registers that are its electronic and secure data base, and the cloud platform; data transfer to Rosman clients and external collaborators who provide support services, whose work involves the processing of Candidate data.
Recipients of the processing. Candidates’ data are available to Rosman’s administrator, employees who contact and discuss with the Candidate in consideration of a particular role or future prospects, the Rosman Client who has requested the identification of suitable candidates for a particular role, collaborators, and subcontractors, the company with which Rosman has contracted IT services, including its employees, the competent authorities.
In all cases, recipients will adopt appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data of the Candidates.
If you would like more information on communicating data to our partners, feel free to contact us at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data processing and storage duration. The period of storage of the collected and indicated data is 36 months from the time of receipt of the CV, cover letter or the like, sent by the Candidate using the Apply button (except for the name, phone no. and e-mail address of the candidate, which shall be kept for the operating duration of Rosman). Upon expiry of the aforementioned period, all personal data of the Candidates collected as above will be removed from the Rosman records.
Transfer to third countries /international organizations. Not applicable.
Candidate’s Rights. According to the applicable law in the field of personal data, the Candidate benefits from:
• right of access to data (The candidate has the right to access the information indicated by submitting a request to the email address: email@example.com; a reply will be sent within 14 working days from the date of the request. Additional copies will be charged with 50 ron)
• right of rectification of inexact or incomplete data
• right to deletion of the data according to the law
• right to restriction of data processing or opposition to processing
• right to data portability in the cases provided by the law
• right to lodge a complaint using the contact data firstname.lastname@example.org in case of violation of his/her rights regarding the processing of personal data, and also before the competent authority or court.
• right to withdraw the consent, with the consequence of being unable to access the role the Candidate wanted to apply for, as well as future opportunities for collaboration / employment. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing under consent prior to withdrawal. In the case of processing of the data of the Candidate on the basis of other legal grounds (such as conducting prior formalities to implement the contract between the Candidate and the Rosman Client), the withdrawal of the consent will not prevent the processing.
• right to not be subject to an automated decision-making process. Rosman does not apply automated decision-making processes regarding the Candidate.
• right to object
• right to information
Security measures regarding the processed data. Rosman complies with the provisions of Regulation no. 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data, as amended and supplemented (the Regulation) and has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures so as to ensure the security of the processed personal data and respect the rights of the Candidate. Thus, Rosman has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of processed personal data, such as:
• the conclusion of contracts with collaborators in which they have assumed the obligation of confidentiality of the information regarding the personal data processed, as well as the observance of the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection
• training all employees on the importance of protecting personal data
• establishment of appropriate internal procedures
• indicating a contact address for personal data issues
• implementation of information security measures (installing licensed programs on employees’ laptops, laptop password, data encryption, etc.)
• the implementation of practical security measures (installation of an alarm system at the location where the personal data of the Candidate is kept in material form, keeping the documents in the secure electronic form, respectively in a closed cabinet with a key held only by the Rosman administrator, etc.)