Director of Operations
For one of our clients in Timisoara we are looking for a skilled Director of Operations.
The Director of Operations will be a strategic leader with a tactical mindset, able to elevate customer technical operations to best in class. Will be expected to drive improvements across all operations teams and be a change agent within the department.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven ability to create and maintain process, rules and consistency for everyday operations in a global technology driven company. This person will implement a standardized process for communication of deadlines, technology delivery and key operational details that guide technical customer operations and are respected by all teams.
- Direct customer technical operations activities and oversee the day-to-day operations
- Limit customer service delivery risks throughout operations by insuring that all department processes, functions and procedures are implemented, followed, refined as necessary, and enforced
- Define and drive implementation of customer technical operations improvements by analyzing and iterating on process workflow, technology solution requirements, and technical resources; implementing change as necessary
- Coordinate various Operations teams, other external departments (Sales, Engineering, Infrastructure, Commercial) and their functions to maximize productivity and outcomes. Provide regular oversight to ensure actualization of goals for technology delivery, system operations teams, reporting and internal/external customer support operations.
- Manage complex workflows according to fluctuating customer demand from multiple stakeholders
- Develop and implement efficiency ideas and action plans to scale technology delivery and support operations processes and assist with implementation of changes within various operations teams
- Establish and report internal/external customer operations KPI and metrics to drive continuous improvement and track team goals to drive operational efficiency and profitability
- Manage hiring, training, supervision and development of operations staff
- Establish goals, operational procedures, objectives and position responsibilities for direct reports
- Establish, meet, track and report on operational budgets and goals
- Maintain a positive growth environment for employees
- Evaluate overall performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Extensive technical customer operations experience with a track record of process improvement including a minimum 5 years of complete responsibility for customer operations in a global technology driven company.
- Extensive experience leading business processes and systems implementation projects from start to finish in a global technology driven company.
- Customer centric with a strong understanding of modern technology and enterprise services
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience with long term business planning at the managerial and executive levels.
- Solid financial and analytical skills including sound business judgement.
- Ability to be highly productive with minimal oversight from senior management.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, including establishing credibility and trust with cross functional teams that can impact your customer including Engineering, Finance and Commercial
- Ability to lead initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
- Self-directed individual who can work simultaneously in an environment with multiple accountabilities and multiple internal and external customers/ priorities.
- Experience working effectively in complex technology organizations, satisfying the needs of diverse constituents and often working under the pressure of competing and conflicting priorities.
- Able to manage, lead and develop staff.
- Proactive and decisive leader with excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with LEAN practices.
- Superior organizational skills, highly developed and disciplined in organization skills, work ethic, accountability and follow through.
- Strong user of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Project management skills; Client and Business plan management proficiency
- Bachelor’ s degree, PMP and MBA represents an advantage
- Technical background in services, solution architecture and technical consultancy represents an advantage
- Very good, near native English speaker