Moscow area, RUSSIA
For our client, international logistic and transport company, we are looking for a Platform Director from Romania, to be relocated with the family in Russia.
About the position
You will report hierarchically to the Operations Director in Russia. You will be part of the International
- Accomplishes warehouse operations human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting,
orienting, training, assigning, scheduling and disciplining employees; communicating job
expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
- Achieves warehouse operations operational objectives by contributing warehouse operations
information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing
action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards;
resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends.
- Meets warehouse operations financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an
annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develops warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage
requirements; developing, implementing, enforcing, and evaluating policies and procedures;
developing processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management, and
- Develops warehouse design by planning layout, product flow, and product handling systems;
evaluating and recommending new equipment.
- Develops warehouse operations system improvements by analysing process work flow,
manning and space requirements, and equipment layout; implementing changes.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing
standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Secures property by developing protection and access policies and procedures; coordinating
patrols with security department.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal
networks; participating in professional organiaations.
- Accomplishes warehouse operations and organiaation mission by completing related results as
- Master’s Degree in Economics/Management/ Engineering
- Strong experience in Logistic Department/Warehouse of systemic multinational company on
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and special programs (WMS etc.)
- Understanding of budget development and monitoring
- English fluent, Russian is as additional plus
- Pro-active and dynamic approach to the business
- Analytical skills
- Leadership skills, highly motivated to meet personal, team and corporate goals
- Good communication and presentation skills
Contract: Permanent contract. After 3 years in Russia relocation to another FM country.
Location: Russia (Moscow region, LEED GOLD Certification of the platform)