Senior Accountant Lithuania – CLOSED
We currently have a great opportunity for an Accountant to join challenging, growing and dynamic Europe Finance and Accounting Team of our client (Agriculture Business) in Lithuania.
- Responsible for the correct recording of all accounting documents in respect of sales, purchases, cash and bank operations, sundry debtors/creditors, loans, fixed assets according to Lithuanian/Latvian legislation and Group Accounting Policies
- Responsible for month-end closing both statutory and group purposes
- Responsible for archiving of the supporting documents in accordance with legal & tax requirements
- In-charge with month-end accounts reconciliation
- Prepare different statements required by the tax authorities
- Offer support to our external auditors and tax inspectors
- Strong involvement in the company’s development
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating on progress
- University degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting
- Experience of at least 3 years on a similar position (preferred in a BIG 4 company)
- Good understanding of Lithuanian/Latvian fiscal legislation as well as local accounting standards
- Strong MS Office package knowledge
- Navision ERP knowledge is an advantage
- English – advanced, it’s a must!
- Latvian – will be a big advantage!
- Ability to communicate effective at all levels
- Responsibility, self-discipline, accuracy, capability to meet the deadlines
- Strong commitment towards delivering results
- Competitive salary package
- Long term career development program
- Access to various training programs
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team