For a few companies in the IT support industry in Timisoara, we are looking for Service Desk Agents that speak one of the following foreign languages: German, Hungarian, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish or Portuguese.
Maine objectives of the role:
- Providing technical support (1st level IT support) for end users from all the departments of the customer in case of problems or questions (FAQ, RFCs, Incidents, etc)
- Restoring the functionality of the IT Infrastructure in case of an incident or a faulty service as soon as possible
- Provides support to the end/users by phone, email or tickets
- Ensures the analysis and provides first line support including problem identification and implementation of a solution or workaround for the problems and requests of the end users
- Registers the calls and incidents in a defined standard platform
- Is responsible for the correct categorization and prioritization of incoming calls
- Involves, if required, other support groups in the resolution by forwarding the trouble ticket in the defined tool to the appropriate support group.
- Executes Service Requests (e.g. password resets)
- Creates and documents RFCs-Requests- for-Change
- Communicates and escalates problems on functional (n-level support) or hierarchical (superior officer) level
- Continuously documents the work he has done, updates continuously the knowledge database
- Communicates and solves if possible complaints and escalations
- Communicates with all departments on demand and relays information correctly, completely and in time
- Complies with the internal regulations and work procedures of the company and the customer.
- Education: technical education/ training/ equivalent professional experience required. Higher education preferred but not mandatory, at least secondary education level with graduation
- At least a B2 level of either of the following:German, Hungarian, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish or Portuguese.
- English – at least at conversational level, both spoken and written
- Fluent PC operating skills
- Highly preferred, but not mandatory – Basic knowledge on administration of IT systems, networks, client/ server technologies, storage systems, databases and specific applications, with focus on, but not limited to following areas:
- Operating Systems (mainly Windows, mainly on client side; any other knowledge is a plus)
- MS Office products usage and troubleshooting
- Server and storage systems basics
- Networking basics
- Client hardware basics
- Messaging systems (Lotus/Exchange) is a plus
- PC troubleshooting skills
- Very good customer care skills
- Very good communication skills, open to new contacts, clarity and conciseness in written and verbal communication
- Attention to details, distributive attention
- Developed team spirit
- Resistance to stress and flexibility