Sr. Manager Operations REC (Region Europe Central)
- Setting up the management team for REC (Region Central Europe)
- Identification and scheduling and delivery management of project milestones and required tasks
- Operations – Responsible for smooth & consistent operations of the center:
— Establish work priorities, lead, supervise and manage all aspects of the REC Operational Teams;
— Ensure the timely, efficient and accurate processing of all transactions specific to processes in
— Maintain agreed KPIs and performance targets to achieve required service levels;
— Maintain a positive work environment and contribute to the training and development of the
— Successfully manage Client Relationship;
— Ensure Harmonization of processes and Best Practice Sharing;
— Act as Escalation Point for global process owners and overall stakeholders of migration and
process improvement global projects;
— Ensure consistent use of methodology & tools;
— Manage interfaces to country organizations and other Shared Service Centers across LGS
— Be an active escalation point for the countries of REC at LGS-T on day to day basis
— Manage Disaster recovery
— Manage Vendor relations
- Head of Linde Global Services Timisoara
- Transition Managers of LGS-T
- Country and RBU Management Teams (esp. MD and Head of Sales/Marketing)
- Other LGS Centre Heads
- LGS –T RME Operational Management Team
- LGS controllingRequired critical behaviors or competencies:Leadership
- Proven experience in program management and change management of complex transformation projects and processes.
- Stamina to live through the full program timeframe
- Create clear and concise messages, which effectively communicate how Shared Services supports organization’s strategic direction
- Ability to achieve targets with teams not having a direct reporting line
- Capable of properly managing “confidential” information.
- Ability to cultivate an environment focused on collaboration, performance, and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to identify and document personal development goals and milestones.
- Ability to build productive customer relationships.
- Ability to work with all areas of the enterprise to build capabilities in the Linde Global Services organization.
- Ability to make decisive decisions on difficult issues.
- Ability to motivate team members.
- Ability to build productive working relationships.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to generate team cooperation.
- Coach and motivate team members to optimize team effectiveness and enhance team interactions.
- Ability to hold associates accountable for the achievement of established customer satisfaction levels.
- Be viewed as a credible and sincere source of Shared Services thought leadership.
- Ability to influence change in others through role modelling.
- Ability to impact team morale, sense of belonging and participation.
Required key skills (functional/technical):
- Excellent understanding of Order-to-Cash processes and (external) customer requirements
- Good understanding of Operations, Quality management and SLA frameworks
- Excellent team management skills with a strong result orientation
- Understanding of budgetary and resource requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent persuasion, team management and conflict resolution skills
- Mobile and ready for short notice business trips
- Fluent command of German (C1) and EnglishRequired qualifications/experience:
- University degree required
- Min 5 years of management experience, Order-to-Cash or Sales/Marketing/Procurement roles
- Experience in operational leadership role in Finance or Order-to-Cash