For one of our clients in the automotive industry, we are looking for an SAP WM Consultant to join their team in Timisoara, Romania.
You will be working within the part of the company which operates and administrates the business divisions. You will be responsible to:
- Processing of OTRS Tickets regarding all SAP WM issues in global support
- Preparing, coordinating and implementing training measures in the WM module (Training of key-user/ 1st and 2nd level support)
- Support and consult in WM process development/ improvements based on Business needs and company Standards. Identifying and implementing rationalisation measures within the course of CIP
- Preparing and implementing test scenarios and documentations as well as preparing decision-related documents and Change Requests in the WM area
- Close collaboration with other SAP modules
- Working in international projects
- 2-3 years of SAP WM experience
- 2-3 years experience of full project lifecycles
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Communication skills, written and verbal, in English is required, German language is an advantage
- Willingness to travel
- ABAP basic knowledge (like debugging ability) is an advantage
Take the opportunity to reveal your potential within a global, family-run company that offers you the best possible conditions for progressing in your career.